Sunday, April 30, 2006

April 29th/30th Results

Phoenix Open 10 - G10/42 -Sat 29th:

25:08 Joe Bertorelli
27:37 Ray Dare
28:58 Joanne Fricker
30:31 Grant Pyke
30:57 Ann Bath
31:00 Grant Pyke (Trike)

Pictures of the event can be found here, thanks to Mike Anton of the East Grinstead & his girlfriend for taking them.


Hillingdon 25 - H25/2 - Sun 30th

Lisa Colombo 1:28:17

It was an O.K. morning, until it started to rain just as I was getting to the start line. Then it turned cold. Arm warmers and long trousers were not enough and with my shoes full of water my feet were frozen for most of the way round. I tried, but it didn't feel like I was racing, except occasionally, (and with the Maidenhead Thicket turn only a mile from home it was tempting to DNF). But I soldiered on and it looks like I claim 3rd Lady for finishing (the 4th one didn't start - but, hey! that's how the Phoenix win things......)

No comments:

Post a Comment