Thursday, June 25, 2015

2 - UP Pictures

Congratulations to all who entered and as Frank says for finishing safely, Well done Lynda you made the right choice in the end winning both the fastest ladies (that would not have happened with me even in a skirt) and you got nearest the average. As for Tim & me we might have scraped under the 25 mins, as Philip said if I had not gone on the front at all!
Well done Simon T & Dale what a fantastic time only to be beaten by marvelous Marcus Solo!
Good to see Caroline & Barry competing together in preparation for their forthcoming Nuptials.

Here are some photos at the end, sorry didn't get winning ladies and only managed one of  Geraldine on way home over Box Hill on her warm down. Sorry Andy missed you!

Final photo is of sunset over Epsom Down's a lovely sight at the end of a good event! Well done everyone.









1 comment:

  1. I look more like my dad every day! Thanks Russell for getting me a fastest ever two up time. Good pictures Mike.

    ReplyDelete