Monday, October 19, 2009

Message for Eric

Eric,

You said you read the blog, so this seems to be almost the only way of communicating!

I have received all three of your messages over the last few weeks and replied to all three of them, the first two replies had an attachment, which I didn't bother with this last time in case that has a bearing on the problem. My email is sent from a Yahoo account, is your ISP blocking emails from such a source? Or have they been sent to a "junk" folder for you?

I am not aware of other emails not being received by other people that I correspond with, although if they don't know I've sent a message they wouldn't know it hadn't been received! Some of the messages I have sent recently have been replied to, so obviously they have been received.

If I manage to plonk the application form online somewhere in the near future, I'll link to it from this post, otherwise Pete will put a paper copy through your door on Thursday on his way somewhere.

Cheers,
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your message Lisa, I received the form that Pete put thou, sorry about the inconvenience I will look into the reason why I’m not receiving your messages.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete