Monday, September 13, 2010

Hilly 12/Hill Climb Sunday 12 Sept 10

Simon how could you let Jake beat you by 3 seconds, you just weren't trying hard enough! Well done Simon Trehearn not only fastest rider but 1st Handicap! Well done Andrew getting 2nd Handicap, lets hope that is a good Omen for our forthcoming "Gentleman's Event" assuming we get in, watch out Simon & Jake it's standard time that counts! Commiserations to Rachel had I have known you were so close I would have slowed down by 8 secs then we would have been equal in the Hilly 12. As for the Hill Climb, I think like Simon W, I too must lose some weight again for next year, the thought of being beaten by ladies on a hill makes me fall off at the start!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Dont worry Simon on my result sheet you beat Jake by 23seconds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pete I have only just had a chance to look at this and make the connection as to how far i have come back this year. Thanks to all the guys at the club who have helped me out. A hard winters training to come hope to see you all on the roads

    ReplyDelete