Wednesday, November 18, 2009

AGM notification

If you haven't received a copy of the AGM notification in the post, or the email below which I sent to all/most members this morning, then please contact me ASAP.


O.K. Only about three weeks late, although I hope that most of you have already seen the attached notification on the blog: http://kingstonphoenix.blogspot.com/2009/11/2009-agm-notification.html - but I know that some people can't see the blog.

This has all got a bit messy as I have sent paper copies of the notification to those without email, as well as to one or two new members and Eric, who doesn't seem to be receiving emails from me! Plus I am missing real addresses for some people!!!!

So full notification attached (to the email, not this blog post!), but in brief here:

AGM 3rd December 2009 at the clubroom - Worcester Park Athletic Club, Green Lane, Worcester Park, Surrey - commencing at 8pm. We have booked the room down by the kitchen.
Plan is to follow the meeting with an American supper.

I have already received one motion, and a nomination for the vacant committee place.

The plan is to send out the "paperwork" early next week. If you have already received a paper copy of the notification you will automatically receive an envelope with the paperwork in (Post Office willing, of course).

Everyone else will receive the paperwork by email - which hopefully will include a list of all current email addresses in with the members/address list, and mobile numbers as well.

If you would ALSO like a paper copy sent, then please respond to the email asking for it and I will add you to the address labels.

A number of members have @ kprc.org.uk email addresses (there are some still available if you anyone else wants). Where I have any doubt about it pointing to the correct place I have copied this message to your REAL email address as well, so you should receive this message twice. Others I have work/home email addresses for and have used both.

Can everyone please reply indicating receipt of this message and indicating which is your preferred email address (home or work, or even both) and I will work with Frank to make that the basis of his email list for next season.


Finally as of 1st November the 2010 subscriptions are due, if you are coming to the AGM bring your £15 or your cheque book and Pete will send you home with your membership card. Otherwise see Pete or cheques payable to "Kingston Phoenix Road Club" and sent to him.

Cheers,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment