Friday, March 12, 2010

The Dinner Polls

Thanks to everyone who has voted in the polls so far. I am amazed to find that there are 20 people looking at the blog on a fairly regular basis. Knowing that people are looking at/using the blog and the website is added incentive to keep things updated.
Contrary to my initial impression, it seems that the polls do not allow you to easily vote more than once, so where there are two members wanting to vote from the same computer and with little PC knowledge they can only submit one vote between them - fear not, we are still interested in your answers and also that of Grant and anyone else who can't get to read this post!!

After a week, there are 18, 19 and 20 answers to the questions - I expected a possible mismatch for the last question against the first two (anyone who didn't go this year would have an opinion on the third question, but not the other two) but I am intrigued as to why there are different numbers of votes for all of them...

Actually I am intrigued as to who the other 18 people are (I know that two of them are Pete & myself!).

Anyway - these will be considered at tonight's committee meeting, although I am not sure that a definite decision to return to the Burford Bridge will be made tonight, but it is possible that a definite decision not to could be made (if they are asking too much for the hall hire to make it work).

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Lisa & Pete. I am not ashamed to let you know I voted in favour of a return to Burford bridge, I did have enough to eat and yes I don't mind paying £30 for my self but then barbara never comes anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Barbara I did not want to belittle you by giving you a small"B" you mean much more to me than that. Lisa what does slightly amuse me is that you have had more votes (22) to pay more and only (20) to say they had enough food (which pressumambly means that 2 did not have enough) and only (21) say they would like to go again to Burford Bridge.

    ReplyDelete