Monday, March 29, 2010

The night before the club open 10

Wondering what to do on Friday night, 23 April?

For those who would like a quiet night in by the fire I am probably not going to tempt you with this invitation to join me at the Epsom Playhouse. For those who like to get out once in a while to see some fine musicians stay with me on this one. This concert is not an exercise in nostalgia, but a revolt against time, a heart-rendering shout against mediocrity and forgetfulness, faithfully recreating the sights and sounds of Led Zeppelin at their awesome best. From the classics, Stairway to Heaven and Rock and Roll, to the gentle Going to California and the haunting Kashmir, I offer you an opportunity to share a night out watching the official number 1 Led Zeppelin tribute band. Letz Zep may leave you dazed but certainly not confused as to why they are hailed as leaders in their field. Awesome....and bring your ear plugs!

Please leave a comment if you are interested and whether you would like to meet for a Balti before.

3 comments:

  1. I like Led Zep and currys so I am in. Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and Rachel would like to come along. Is an air guitar necessary?
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked with Barb to see if she would like to come but alas No! However I have got a "Pass" to join in for both curry and Air Guitaring. So I plan to arrive all wired up!

    ReplyDelete