Sunday, October 19, 2008

More Redmon 2-up

Fastest on the day Richard Prebble and Ben Instone 33min 11 secs.

Our friendly and ever hardworking time keeper Frank and that Mexican Bandit again.

Winner of the Gentlemans on standard was Number 30 (who came steaming by Jackie and I approaching Rusper) with a time of +10min 2sec, John Woodburn and pacer C. Day.
To draw a comparison between he Grant and I, he is 71yrs (must be another Ray Dare type) and his actual time was 39min 03sec. compared to Grants 50min 07sec (72yrs) and mine of 48m 02s (66yrs). My time was minus 51sec on standard and Grant minus 38sec on standard. Well done Grant you beat me with the help of Steve Hillier. Sorry to let you down Jackie, thanks for waiting on those hills I enjoyed the experience it was a great day!

Mike
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment