Monday, April 19, 2010

Sean Yates meets his match

At last I cycle against one of the top pro's. He has finally realised they he can race me at my standard on my turf. (actually it would appear that he is younger than me).
The legendary Sean Yates....this is your day!

Extract from the Open 10 start sheet...

31 Sean Yates In Gear Quickvit Trainsharp V 27:20 14:31
32 David O'Donovan Kingston Wheelers CC V 25:30 14:32
33 Steve Hillier Kingston Phoenix RC V 27:59 14:33

I'll catch him - at the HQ afterwards for an autograph!

Steve H

1 comment:

  1. Steve, I wish you all the best, try taking your panniers, mudguards etc off, grit your teeth and go for it, you will overtake Sean at some point around the Capel turn as he goes the other way! Guaranteed, unless of course he hears you are serious and DNS. Wish I were riding but I have to be a Teddy Bear supervising the bouncing castle at Millie's 2yrs bithday party. Send Shaun along afterwards, I'll get the kids to beat him up for you.

    ReplyDelete