Friday, July 02, 2010

Results - the season so far

O.K., so I have finally got on top of most of the results, following my holiday. The info on all the links below should be up-to-date and correct, so if you have done a ride that is missing - especially from the "All Rides" list - please let me know. I think that all the bests have been propogated to "Best Times" list, but if I can't do it all the weekend that it happens it is harder to catch up.

At roughly the halfway mark, all of the points tables are correct, and I now see that Nick is giving Steve a run for his money for the George Crouch Tankard for improvement at 25 miles.

Best Times
All Rides
Handicap Points Table
Mens Club Event Points Table
Womens Club Event Points Table
George Crouch Trophy
10 series Times


What I haven't caught up with yet is checking the Championship Tables, especially the Vets one for which I need to dig out my spreadsheet with dates of birth on it. It would be sooooo much simpler for me to keep them in the online spreadsheet, but then anyone anywhere in the world would have access to the info which is a no-no. What usually happens is that by the time I check it over most of the competitors with mid-season birthdays have had them and posted rides against the higher standard, which does simplify things for me!

Once I have done all that the next task is to update this year's noted Club Records on the records pages and, specially for Steve who asked, it turns out that I did get the "Age Related Records" online. From the Club Records Index click on the "age" column for any distance and it will give you that set of records. Times that are greyed-out are past records erased by a faster ride by an older competitor. I am pretty sure that this lot were up-to-date with the spreadsheet Frank sent out at the AGM, so it's just this year's records that need adding - as is the case with all the records at the moment. Maybe this week...

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. What an impressive amount of information this is definately a good way to keep every one interested in the on going situation within the club

    ReplyDelete