Sunday, January 02, 2011

Tracking down Ray's event

Well, thanks to Joe Picton and Ray Dare I have been able to pin this event down. The picture of Ray (below) was taken by Joe P and had "WLCA 12" written on the back, but no indication of the year. So I looked through Ray's results and found a WLCA 12 result - which although the result is listed in result order still lists the start number of the rider.

There you have it, and I have a date for Joe Picton's picture... ;-)

Ray completed 225.978m in the event, which was the WLCA 12hr held on 3 August 1969.




2 comments:

  1. this shows the long term value of keeping results on the computer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Pete and Lisa.As per our emails re Vic's photo I had guessed his photo was of a 12hr (my number 59 as in Joe's picture).

    ReplyDelete