Thursday, February 10, 2011

Website status - Updated

12:50 am Thursday 10th Feb 2010

Looks like there might have been a disk failure or something as the website was restored (not that they've phoned me back, at all!) with the very latest updates missing. I have re-uploaded the new front page and all should be well now.

As I think it was only the front page that I changed recently, I don't think that anything else should be missing or out of date, but if you find anything that looks amiss let me know and I will look into it.


----
07:50 am Thursday 10th Feb 2010

Main website at http://www.kprc.org.uk is currently down - the pages are missing from the internet and I am unable to log in, despite that my provider is listing "no interruptions to service."

I'm guessing that as the company has been taken over and the fact that they have always been schizophrenic over whether I was a business or a residential customer, aren't helping the situation.

I have been on to technical support, but that's a real technical question so the lady I spoke to has had to pass the question on and I am waiting for a reply.

More when I know it.



---

No comments:

Post a Comment