Friday, October 10, 2014

Rons 85th Party at the club room

 Congratulations Ron you have been the Rod and the leader of our club for so many years and your mantle has now been taken by your proud son! Thank you very much for inviting all KPRC members to celebrate your 85th tonight and an even bigger thank you to Doreen for supporting you so well and keeping your health going in recent times. I know now that it's the fairy cakes that have done it! KPRC is a family club and it has taken me some time to appreciate that but I have to say overall it has been a good cycling club over the years and through your good offices has contributed to so much in the cycling community of Kingston! I wish you and Doreen many,many happy years together and I wish to put on record support for our current President who is doing an excellent job in promoting our club and finding ways of encouraging our club to rise to challenges like the Rawson Trophy! I am looking forward to the next annual dinner at the Burford Bridge and even the SCCU Lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment