Monday, June 12, 2006

Wanted: Tandem Partner - female Phoenix member

In an effort to support Andy's aims of encouraging women racing at the 15m distance, I am planning to ride the tandem in the 15 on Saturday 1st July (day before the SCCU 50), what I require is a female club member to ride the back.....

On offer here is a chance to set a Phoenix Club Record for Ladies Tandem at 15m. (We might also have a chance of winning something in the event!!!)

Any takers......?

First offer gets the back seat, so don't hesitate on this one - if you fancy trying the back of the Tandem, now's your chance. On the other hand if you fancy a go generally (male or female) I'm always looking for a stoker!

Send me an email or text if you are interested.

Lisa

Update: Rachel has volunteered to stoke me round.

No comments:

Post a Comment