Monday, September 18, 2006

Forthcoming events

I'm entered in the North Hants 25 on the H25/1 on Saturday afternoon (23rd) and again in the Hounslow 25 on Sunday morning.

Colin McDermott's Roadman's 10 promoted for the Festival has attracted a bunch of our riders:
Florence
Andy
Ann
Simon
Jackie
Jake
Jen

Chrystal is rumoured to be in the Sotonia 50 - anyone else?

The following weekend is the VTTA 25 on the H25/2 and the Epsom 25 on the G25/53.
I have put a late entry in for the VTTA event (the handbook said Vet's only, so I didn't think I could enter, but it is listed as entry to all in Cycling this week) and some of ours usually ride the Epsom.

Lisa

4 comments:

  1. On Sunday Joe, Chrystal and myself are entered in the Windsor Half Marathon.

    Non of feel that we have trained properly. It is in Windsor Great Park and there will be some trade stands and a beer tent. Kick off at 13:00.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have entered the sotonia 50. Hope we don't get the edge of hurricane Gordon.
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have entered the Sotonia 59.
    Hope we don't get the edge of hurricane Gordon.
    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Correction to my last comment, it should have read Sotonia 50 not 59 and Chrystal is off No.3 and I am off 10, in my case if Hurricane Gordon does not get there first.

    ReplyDelete