Saturday, June 07, 2014

Ray & MHM VTTA 10

Ray & I  rode the Surrey/Sussex VTTA 10 TT on the A22 this morning. Ray was aiming to beat the 87year old national record of 28min. 36sec. His time 28.37! Never the less he was first on +standard. Ray will have another go in the KPRC Open 10 on Sat 14 June. We all wish him well! Today my time was 27.27 so not only am I known as "Mad Hatter" I must also be known as Mr. Consistency. My last 3 10's have been 27.30, 27.19 and now 27.27! Brian please note!  
Jake how did you do in the 50 TT this morning?                                                                                                                              1

4 comments:

  1. Carry on at that speed Mike and you'll do over 520 miles in the 24hr!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Philip, tha'ts a very nice thought but unlikely. I only managed 16mph to Goring on Sea & back today 96 miles in around 6 hrs with a long stop for lunch at the cafe by the sea. It was a hot day and I got dropped big time on some of the hills by the SWRC gang!

      Delete
  2. 16 mph gives 384 miles. Anyone from the Phoenix going to beat that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did 2.18.46 on Sunday. 2nd best ever and new vets record!

    ReplyDelete