Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Update from John Beer

Lisa.
Another year!
I thought the club 25 today would be too far so entered the VTTA 10 on the cc180.
Pretty good morning for March I thought on an OK course, as usual couldn't find any speed for a 27:47 Eddie Adkins won it with a 23:07.
On the A3 next week praying for a SW wind 8-10mph would be just right for me on a 77" free.
CTC tour to Morocco was excellent lots of huge climbs up to 2,200m. I'm very fit but no speed, I think putting tri bars on the top of ordinary bars is not the answer, my extended position needs to be at least 2 inches lower not just for speed but also to control the bike better, I'm not giving it anything like full welly on the tri bars as I don't feel in control of the bike, the centre of gravity is just too high. No chance of another bike (this year) so I'll just have to lump it.
John.

No comments:

Post a Comment