Sunday, February 22, 2009

Next Years venue for KPRC D/Dance


From my point of view if I may be so bold as to suggest, I don't care where it is, so long as Paul brings his lovely sister along again. Beats being down under anytime!
Seriously though, I noticed all the negatives on the survey sheets. From my point of view the parawn cocktail was a bit amatureish, the salmon was fine as was the red current pud and from what I could see, all the puds looked good! I must admit the Roast Beef did not look good. But bearing in mind you get what you pay for, I would put the food down as acceptable. The venue seems to me to be fine and the DJ no problem.
As for alternatives Barbara tells me that she has heard good reports about the Village Hall in Hedley. The lady that now runs it also provides the catering and it is said to be EXCELLENT! So maybe we should check it out. Not sure how much space there is but thats simple to check. I suggest the sub committee does that or you can co-op me to do the task.
P.S. I hardly slept a wink last night! (my rhs ankle was throbing with arthritis-at least I think thats what it was?). Thanks to all the ladies that put up with me on the dance floor, especialy Jen's mum.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment