Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Member 45 (2008)

Frank, this is half way down the road across golf course where you go down at a hell of a rate before shooting up to Headly for the Hill Climb that never happened and for which I was conned into paying the annual membership fee just for one month. Today I hammered down this hill in an endevour to shoot up the other side to get into practice for 2009 (subs paid). I could'nt find out what was wrong, I had no fire in my legs at all and I felt so lethargic. Actually I tell a lie my legs were on fire, all that Lactic acid!!
Feeling full of remorse I took comfort in the horse, by gum its legs were right up to its tum!

P.S. How I got to Cobham today I will never know but KPRC.ers, you workers (or shirkers), missed out on a lot! Carry on with the good work. Try and ride the C&M hilly 50, I would if I could but I'm in the Isle of White, so Tony de nows your chance to beat me!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment