Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Website Update

Well Jake beat me to it, but I'll put this up anyway!

I have now moved the website and taken the opportunity to include the update that I have been holding back on. The master pointer http://www.kprc.org.uk has been changed to point to the new site, but unfortunately due to the way things work your browser will almost certainly have favourited/bookmarked the real underlying location of the website so will still point to the old location. I have also now created what I hope is a correct re-direct page (more for the search engines like Google than for you guys) that tells everyone that the site has moved. If you use Internet Explorer and click on the special link on the redirect page it will correctly favourite the link above for you so that if the site is moved again you should barely notice! If you use Firefox or one of the other browsers) this won't work for you.

We are also working on a bunch of new Google spreadsheets, so that members other than me can keep some things updated.

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment