Tuesday, October 22, 2013

All club members times and championship cup winners up to date.

 The info has been updated, but is NOT FULLY UP TO DATE YET.
Points tables should be correct, as should MOST trophy winners.
The VETS TROPHY has been held up by the question of which standards we are using.
The Times have been fully researched - at length and considerable time taken (a genuine thankyou to those FEW riders that have kept me/us up to date during the year) but I ran out of time before finishing updating the list of times and haven't got back to finish the job.

The 2013 season does not officially finish for another couple of days (today is the 29th Oct).



Just click on the box on the left for all updated times and points for members.

2 comments:

  1. I don't see a mention of a winner of the Vets Championship trophy having times at 10,25 and 50 myself.

    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi All Mad Hatter Morley here. It's been a while since I have been active on the blog due to other things on my mind but I have just seen the H/C & Scratch points tables and as I have said before it proves as Pete M used to say it's consistency that counts! Congratulations to all that entered our club events and commiserations to those that might be disappointed! As for me I am delighted to have got the H/C trophy back - I fought so hard but have to say I only got there in the end because Simon T did not ride as many events. Congratulations to Simon T & Jake for winning the men's/ladies points trophy's. Deborah I think if you had ridden more events you would have given Jake a real contest. Congratulations to Alex for just pipping me into 3rd slot on the men's points table by a mere one point! I must also say that it's good to see Angie featuring in the tables so well especially as she c ame into time trialing for the first time so late in the season!
    Well there you have it! Should make for some interesting cross toasting at the club dinner!

    ReplyDelete