Sunday, March 02, 2014

ANNUAL DINNER & DANCE 2014 - SPECIAL AWARD to Ron


Above photo shows Dave Mathews Guest of Honor with Ron. Dave was an excellent guest. Simon Trahern gave an excellent resume of all the facts and figures provided by Brain. Ron was presented with a special dedicated trophy and well deserved for his 60 years or so services to the KPRC. I hope that the facts, figures, statistics, records, time trial achievements that Ron made can be captured and embodied in this Blog (or elsewhere)!

1 comment:

  1. Well Ron, Where do I start, the old saying that if you remember the sixties - you were not really there ? Not actually true as I remember most of the latter sixties - if maybe not all. What I am trying to get my head around is that of your sixty years membership and hard work on behalf of the club. How time flies - I am 62 years old this year in July and I joined the club in when 1966 ? And I feel old today. All I wish to say is Very very well done for not just your cycling achievements but for keeping the helm going on the club today. Well done sir, Best wishes to you, Tony Whitmore

    ReplyDelete