Friday, December 21, 2012

Posting problems

Mike,

I don't know how you do it - and you are by no means the only person to have this trouble with posting pictures - but it's not something that I have managed to do, so I don't know what goes wrong.

The blog post below is looking on your computer for the pictures, which means that the rest of us are only seeing blank squares, I guess the pictures never uploaded to the blog.

Do you want to try a repost of the pics (and then I'll transfer your text to it and delete this and the other post) - or do you want to email me the pics and I'll post. Although the emailing hasn't been terribly successful because most of my friends that use picasa to email pics to me all seem to have it set to send tiny pictures...

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I too have recently trouble with Blogs but not pictures as far as I know.As Lisa knows which is with Editing after having posted which i eventually managed with not being sure why.I must make sure i get the post right in the first place.

    ReplyDelete