Monday, May 27, 2013

Sunday 26 May training ride



It was a brilliant ride today and very sociable thanks to all the efforts by Jake who lead the slow group (what it was annihilating 4 me on Fixie) and Dave 4 leading the fast group. We all rode back together and had a good time! Door 2 door 4me was 67 miles - well done everyone. We were most pleased to have Clarencourt join us & I was so glad to see Caroline in the group she is not only an amazing musician but a star cyclist!

It was also great to see Pete & Sue Swettman at the 11's venue they came along & said Hello! 

On the way home I could not help but take a photo of the ponies just under the M25 on the Lower Ashstead Rd. from L'Head. The almost new-born did not look in good shape to me but maybe it was just enjoying the lovely sunshine so I rode on!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment