Monday, June 02, 2014

Competition Tables

OK, I think I have updated everything, both as web pages and as Google spreadsheets for anyone who has trouble viewing either format. See the top left panel of the homepage for links to it all.

It is great to have some serious competition again at the top end of the scale - and winning the Interclub from the Redmon for the first time in maybe 20 years (need to comb through those records) is the icing on the cake.

David Watt is the first member to complete all the distances for any of the Championship Trophies, so he is has the 'bird in hand' with the Men's Championship. It's down to the others to take it away from him now.

I gather there is a 50 next week that some are riding - well Jake, at least - so (assuming she finishes) she should put in the initial bid for the Ladies Championship and be the first leader of the Vets Championship as well unless other Vet members are also riding!

Off out now, I haven't had time to double check all my workings, but assuming I have rider's times correct, then the google spreadsheets are the 'master' copy for any trophy that involves calculations.
If anyone spots any errors, let me know - also any questions about how it all works.

Lisa
---

No comments:

Post a Comment