Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Helena & Daniel Arthur's Wedding

A number of KPRC riders were invited and enjoyed a wonderful day celebrating with Daniel & Helena's families at their wedding in St. Mary's Ewell followed by reception at Kew Gardens. I have to say it was one of the most memorable weddings I have been to and Daniels idea of Kew was magnificent.

Here are a few photo's from the day, I have lots more if anyone is interested, especially of Jake through the looking glass! Here goes I hope it does not jam up the blog.








2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Helena & Daniel Arthur's Wedding made me quite inspired. Truly they had just a perfect day. Well, Even I am going to get married soon and we also are thinking to host an outdoor reception party. Recently we have been seeking suggestions for the best Chicago wedding venues. Can you help regarding it?

    ReplyDelete