Sunday, September 20, 2015

KPRC Zeppelin

Thanks to Steve for organizing a great night at the Epsom Playhouse preceded by a pint before and after at the Albion. Garry was not as impressed by this tribute group as much as he was by another group seen two years ago. I was thoroughly impressed by the lead guitarist Mark who was amazing, the lead singer had such a high pitched voice it was unreal and out of this world, in fact he sounded like a cat being castrated. Talking of which there are some very good offers on items a Robert Dias at moment. I bought a liquidizer and non stick pans which our cat Daisey took a liking to hence the last picture. Strange creatures cat's perhaps that why my wife likes them!





5 comments:

  1. Do you consider yourself an authority on the work of Led Zeppelin and Deep Purple then Mike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all Philip but I missed you last night, I would have welcomed your comments for my edification. While I enjoyed the night I thought that the performance overall was quite disappointing but I did rate the drummer and lead guitarist.
    How did you get on this morning on the A22 and was Esther there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which is pretty remarkable if your going to be a tribute band considering the integral part of lead guitarist in the 2 groups. Mind you Richie Blackmore was (is) an egocentric showoff who tended to overdo it and sack other members of the group who disagreed with him. Whereas Jimmy Page colaborated with the rest of the group and played in that way. Two completely different characters and styles difficult to meld together I would have thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well again Philip I have to bow to your superior knowledge I had no idea except that Jake mentioned that Jimmy Page lives in Epsom and a while back played at a party in a neighbors back garden, the music was loud and fantastic, she said!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well again Philip I have to bow to your superior knowledge I had no idea except that Jake mentioned that Jimmy Page lives in Epsom and a while back played at a party in a neighbors back garden, the music was loud and fantastic, she said!

    ReplyDelete