Monday, September 14, 2015

Redmon/Phoenix Interclub KPRC Team

Well hard luck the "Phoenix" as Alex says one to take back next year, Below are the vanquished but not the extinguished!


Looking at the link of the results on the Redmon Blog it seems that Simon T and I DNS! Well I accept that Simon pulled his wheel over at the start but he did finish. I was 10 secs late on the line and if I recall did a 1:15: 27 or something what a horrible return leg up the A24 from Great Dau R.B. through Kingsfold etc. It was good to see Ron waiting at a Bus Stop while cheering us on and well done Brian for shooting down to Broadbridge after pushing off and marshal at the trading estate R.B.

I look forward the comparison handicapping of yours, Jake, me and anyone else. I must say Marcus I expected you to go well under the hour! Non the less when I spoke to Frank this morning he tells me you broke the KPRC 10 record recently not quite doing a 19 minutes! Well done

2 comments:

  1. Just looked at Redmon website. So as they've got Simon down as DNS and Steve into the team making our total time another 6mins or so slower. Incredible really when they timed the event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at my Garmin data I was surprised that between around 7.9miles and 13.7 miles the course drops 250 feet. So that's more or less the part on the A29. Of course you have to get back to the original altitude, and it wouldn't surprise any of you that this is mainly achieved on the A24, which is why it's so horrible and seems to go on for ever - even though it seems you're going up and down.

    ReplyDelete