Sunday, October 18, 2015

Redmon 2-up

Well done Wheezy for great photo's. As special thanks from me to James "Tim" Roberts for pacing me you were perfect and much gentler that son Tim. James I have a certificate for you (in Tim's name) but maybe we can Doctor that you deserve it (even though I paid for it! Joke). I took quite a lot of photo's including the winners as I stayed for the presentation but I will just publish a few.

First one is of Sean Yates signing a book for a lady! Second is a sneak pre-view of the result sheet. Mike Morley was accredited fastest Old Fart on an Old bike on standard time. It seems that I was expected to ride an old bike which I have but I had not got it ready. So I had to be honest (what me!) and decline the award as I rode my new BMC. You will need to magnify this photo to see result.



One more photo the even more evergreen Ray Dare



No comments:

Post a Comment