Monday, April 04, 2016

SCCU 25 TT Result

You would think after the best part of seven years' time trialling from Broadbridge Heath, I would be able to get myself there in plenty of time for my allocated start, but alas no. I was off as number 43 and as I chased Dale to the start I saw number 40 set off and I still had a couple of minutes' cycling to the HQ to do. Thankfully, Dale made it by the skin of his teeth, which saw him go comfortably under the hour again, although Dale was a little disappointed with his time. John Beer had a good ride and took the handicap points while Adrian Feasby started his Aquathlon training by riding a bike! Dave W was sick and Mike was a dns, I presume owing to his race bike being stolen. What with Gary's accident, it has not been a very good weekend for the Phoenix.

Next Saturday is our Open 10 and there is a very good field, including 11 KPRC riders. Please let any member of the committee or Ian Davies know if you are available for help on the day, but failing that, it would be great to get a good turn out of members to eat cake and talk bicycles.



KINGSTON PHOENIX ROAD CLUB



Event 3 - SCCU 25 # 1 - G25/54 - Open Event



Broadbridge Heath



Sun 3 Apr 2016



RESULT SHEET











No.
Name
Actual Time
Handicap Time
Vets +/-
Scr Pts
Hcp Pts
Awards
52
Dale Lush
00:58:43

00:58:43

7
6

78
John Beer
01:02:20

00:54:20
+ 17:10
6
7
1st Hcap
6
Adrian Feasby
01:17:44

01:00:44
- 06:05
5
5

29
Mike Morley
dns



-


33
David Watt
dns



-


43
Alex Kew
dns



-



No comments:

Post a Comment