Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cycle training - volunteers please!

I'm probably talking to the wrong people here but I'm looking for nervous and inexperienced cyclists of all ages to help me out! I have just become provisionally accredited as a National Standards cycling instructor, and I'd really value some practice before I start accepting paid work.

Frankly, I have to say the training was a real eye-opener and I've always considered myself a confident cyclist, so even if you have no worries about your skills on the road, I'd be delighted to share some tips with you ...

So if you have a neighbour thinking about commuting but too worried by traffic, know someone who doesn't know how to ride a bike, or needs some help with route-planning, etc, please put them in touch with me - you'd be doing me (and hopefully them) a big favour.

Thanks a lot

Florence

No comments:

Post a Comment