Sunday, July 13, 2008

Winter Roller Racing - Food for thought?

Last Thursday I visited my old club room, St Barnabas SRCC before shooting onto KPRC Worcester Park! I tried to avoid Horace seeing my new KPRC top but he spied it. I remminded Horace of a conversation I had about having say a monthly Roller night at the SRCC clubroom during the winter, maybe October to February, inviting a few other clubs to see how it goes? We could start off by inviting KPRC & Clarencourt along at first and see how popular it would be. There is plenty of space and the usual catering availble and if Horace is willing for a shilling, lets give it a try!
Comments please plus and minus on this blog or by e-mail to mmorley@toucansurf.com.
P.S. See cycling this week 4 photo Horace some years ago with sprints suspended on bars in the way it used to be done when I was young.

3 comments:

  1. Take a list of interested riders and work from there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds OK, may also encourage the younger riders to attend club Thursday meetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. As one of the younger riders, I might be interested.

    ReplyDelete