Monday, May 22, 2006

Kingston Phoenix Road Club

I rode the Southern Counties 10 mile time trial on Sunday and finished in a time of 27.20. I took a wrong turn but fortunately it was after I had crossed the finish line, but I did wonder if I had missed the finish line. I was on my own all the way round the course, as everyone else had finished, but thankfully the marshals and signs were still out, until the wrong turn. By the time I was coming back it was getting windy, there were quite a few puddles on the road and the traffic was starting to build up, which meant I had to wait at some of the roundabouts. But never mind. I'm happy with my time.

I'm off to France on Saturday morning with the family for a week so I will miss the next Evening ten and the Saturday rides. I hope it doesn't rain and you all get a good time.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment