Saturday, August 16, 2008

75 mile cycle ride

Hi Lisa,

I hope you do not mind me contacting you, I have a cycle ride that I think may interest you, and/or members of your club.

Basic info:

14th September

London to Canterbury cycle ride (just under 80 miles) from Greenwich Park to Westgate Gardens .

Very scenic and beautiful route, with waterstops and arrows to follow, includes the Pilgrims Way and The North Downs, fnishing with a party picnic.

www.thechildrenstrust.org.uk/chaucerchallenge

There is an entry fee of £22.50 or £015 (sic) for a team of 5. there is also a suggested sponsorship amount of £115 but please note the sponsorship amount is a suggested, so please still consider taking part even if you think you might not be able to raise it, I wouldn’t want it to put anyone off!

If you need any more info or have any questions please give me a call or e-mail. I hope it is something that will interest you or someone you know.

Many thanks.
Kind Regards,

Ceri Owens
Events Fundraiser
Tel: +44(0)1737 365 017 Fax: +44(0)1737 365012

No comments:

Post a Comment