Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wooden Spoon in Adversity

I never thought of Steve H as a stirrer but here he is having been presented with the Wooden Spoon by Pete. This is a trophy that one day it is my ambition to win! Instead of which I got the "Adversity Trophy" which is a really splendid one and sits in pride of place on the mantelpiece in the lounge. I wonder how long it will take Barbara to realize that its there! Thank you all who voted for me to get this I was both surprised and chuffed especially to see my name engraved along with such deserving predecessors as Grant, Jackie, Jake and others it makes me proud to be a member of such a wonderful cycling club with great camaraderie. Well done also to all the other prize winners and may I add my congratulations to Brian for organising what was again in my opinion the best DD yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment