Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Dream Machine Prostrate


Franks Dream Machine on it's side on the A25 Dorking and Dave below unfortunate enough to run up the back very hard due in my humble opinion solely to the fact that the motorist shown on the hatching was clearly in the wrong trying to overtake a group of cyclists riding very correctly in single file. His explanation was that we forced him into the hatching! B...ock's as far as I am concerned the Highway code says you should not overtake moving vehicles at a keep left bollard or the hatching afterwards. His contention was that we all started to turn right and it is true, we were following the leader a few riders in front who was clearly indicating to turn right but the motorist in my opinion was simply desperate to overtake these "Plebs" on the road without looking ahead and clearly seeing we were all about to turn right. All the motorists behind are clearly staying out of the hatching and not intent on overtaking. I for one would not let the matter rest but then I guess that is me!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment