Monday, September 09, 2013

SCCU 25 Sept 8.2013



Thanks to Joe & Rachel for marshaling today. Thanks also to Frank for timekeeping and all the other officials helpers, etc. It seems that Ray did not beat his best time this year to create yet another 87yr old Vet record. Thanks also to Brian P for the handicapping. Photo taken in Broadbridge Heath HQ. Simon having been an early starter had flown the nest but never the less did a PB. Commiserations also to Alex K for DNS though I know not why? It seems that I won the club H/C in this event - I suppose it was because I did a PB (that is since I joined KPRC, in 1963 my PB was 1.0.23 to the best of my memory - I never did beat the hour much to my regret) - so as far as I am concerned after a 23yr gap from cycling to get married and have 3 kids - I think my 1.12.32 is a PB. Picture shows Ray along with Joe & Rachel doing a sterling job marshaling!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment