Monday, February 16, 2015

Rawson Shield 2015

So the defence of the Rawson Shield starts next month. I have put the entry details for the first three events on the forum, but it's easiest to enter via the CTT website at www.ctt.org.uk.


SCCU Hardriders' 21 15th March (8 riders last year)

SCCU Sporting 10 21st March (13 finishers / 1 dns last year)

SCCU Sporting 25 22nd March. (5 finishers / 1 dns last year)

Let's see if we can get a couple more riders out per event. The 21 and 25 events are really lovely courses and they are a great way to kick off your season, no matter what your cycling goals are later on in the year.

2 comments:

  1. Brian et al. I confirm that I have today entered all 3 of the SCCU early events for the Rawson. What's more I did it online for first time. What a pain!!! Still now I have done I hope it works well next time.
    All that remains now is to get fit. I have not done many miles lately - feeling like S.H. one T! Bad cold or start of Flue not sure which. That's reason why I did not join Jake last Sunday. Jake how many KPRC were with ECC?

    ReplyDelete