Thursday, August 24, 2006

Tour of Britain - for the spectators

I have received the following kind offer from the Kingston Wheelers:

"Hi Lisa

I work at the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) HW on Parliament Square and they have agreed to open the bar and cafe on the day of the Tour of Britain finale Sunday Sept 3rd.

I and the Kingston Wheelers would be delighted if any of the Phoenix wanted to join us and make use of the facilities. It's much nicer and more comfortable than standing by thre roadside all day and is opposite St James Park where the pros will be doing a 20 lap finish.

Regards
Lindsay"

If you are going up to London, and might take Lindsay & the Wheelers up on this, contact me and I will let you know how Phoenix members can take up this kind offer, as oppose to anyone else who comes across this blog posting.....

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment