Friday, December 22, 2006

TT Mercian for sale

My beautiful ice bluepearl Mercian TT bike is for sale. It was built in 2003 and has done less than 100 miles. Size is about 60cm (from memory - I'm 6ft 1in) It has Campagnolo chainset, gears and brakes. All components are good quality. There are 2 sets of wheels - thin hps and sprints included. Minimum price accepted is £300 to me and £30 to KPRC funds. The frame alone was way more than that but I can't see myself racing again. It is in Wilton just off the A30 at a friend's house. His name is Nick Green work mobile is 7970 597438 House phone is 01722 744500. he's with his parents Nigel and Julie. Bike can be seen in by arrangement in their garage. I think it's 853 tubing - have asked Mercian if they can look it up and tell me. It has 'ordinary' bars. It's a beauty - some club members will have seen it when I turned up for a '10' South of Dorking that got cancelled (fortunately for me!) 'cos of roadworks. It will go on eBay after Christmas if not sold. My email is colincape@yahoo.co.uk. I am in Guatemala. Payment by cash or cheque to the Greens or PayPal to my email addess above.

No comments:

Post a Comment