Tuesday, December 05, 2006

AGM Reminder

2006 Annual General Meeting

to be held on Thursday 7th December 2006 at the Worcester Park Athletic Club, Green Lane, Worcester Park, Surrey, commencing at 8pm.

All the paperwork has now been sent out, if anyone would like it sooner by email, just ask. I'm trying to get it all online, but I've still got other things to do.

Club subs for 2007 are due as of 1st November 2006. ie… Now!
Senior, 1st Claim membership is £15: Cheques payable to Kingston Phoenix RC

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/12/06 00:12

    Hello all at KPRC. It is good to see you are still going strong. I almost cannot believe I am still seeing names like Rare Dare, Brian Powney and Pete Mitchell in the results of TT's. I thought they were ancient when I was there in the late 1960's (only joking). All the best, Tony Whitmore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/12/06 00:41

    As an after thought, I don't do much biking these days but I must start again - doctor's orders and all that. I will try and get to the Annnual dinner this 2007 year - at long last. I would welcome any old members contacting me on --- tony_aew1@hotmail.com -- one of my five sons (Ben) still keeps the flag flying - o/k with the Harrogate Nova C.C. He rode the Three Peaks this year - came in about 140th place - but without any summer training or riding, he wants to find the time to take it more seriously next year. Best wishes to you all, and get in touch, I would appreciate it. Tony Whitmore

    ReplyDelete