Sunday, October 14, 2007

Xmas Nosh Up on 21st December

Yes, it's October and I expect most of you are not even thinking about Halloween, let alone Christmas. So sorry to cast your thoughts to this festive time so early on.

Having had discussions with a few fellow club mates, we thought it would be a great idea to have a Club Christmas Dinner and what better and more traditional way to celebrate Christmas than to have a curry night! Tandoori Turkey here we come!!!!!

The plan is to go to The White Castle curry house in Ewell (very near to Si and Jen's) on Friday 21 December at 7pm. Basically, the more who turn up the merrier!

If you could let me know if you can make it by the end of October so that I can have an idea of numbers, I will then book the table.

It would be really good to see everyone there so I really hope you can make it.

My mobile number is 07799033696. Please text me and let me know if you can come.

Cheers,

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment