Sunday, April 06, 2008

SCCU Marshalling for 2008

SCCU Marshalling requirements for 2008

As usual, based on the SCCU events that our riders enter, we are required to provide marshalls for:
20th April 25: Two marshalls
29th June 50: Two marshalls
7th Sept 25: Two marshalls

And also Rod Starmer who promotes the 100 on 27th July is grateful for all and any help that is forthcoming.

Andy has agreed to marshall the April 20th 25 (while Jackie rides...) and I think Paul might have said he would help him (but I've forgotten already).

Any volunteers for the other events - I might also need a couple of helpers for the event promoter's jobs for the 50, as I hope to ride as well as organise the event.

I am just trying to organise a page for the club events marshalling rota and will include this on it.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment