Saturday, May 24, 2008

DELTA Reigate to Brighton Ride

Dear Lisa
I work for a charity called DELTA which helps deaf children to listen and talk.
We have held a bike ride from Reigate to Brighton for the last 15 years and wondered if any of your members would be willing to take part and help raise some much needed sponsorship money to help support our vital work. Last year we had 70 riders and raised £9K, this year we are hoping for 100 riders and to top £10K
I'm attaching some leaflets and application forms which explains everything.If you would like hard copies please let me know and I can supply those to you.
Look forward to hearing from you
Many thanks
Wendy



www.deafeducation.org.uk/bikeride
enquiries@deafeducation.org.uk or 0845 1081437
Sunday 22nd June 2008
DELTA


I can't do anything with the attached files at the moment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment