Monday, June 22, 2009

Fanal pics on K > Worthing mjm

Andrew was also flying and as I panned him with camera he went from shade to light so quick the sun came into view from behond the tree leaving Andrew looking like he was in a Fog and I nearly "Mist" him!
After leaving Worthing, I drove to Hove parked the car and biked it to Lon/Bri finish where I met Tim for a beach bum lunch. These are the appropriate cards I got from my wild kids who I love to bits. I leave you all to guess which one is from who, Ness, Nat & Tim in order of their age!

As I final note I would like to congratulate Stuart Pearce for fastest ride, some 2 to 3mins outside Gary Dodds record set some years ago? Also Congrats to Michael Stains (ex SRCC) in his comeback year that was a fine ride and almost beat Stuart!
I have more photo's but I think you now have more than enough from me!! Frank put me down for 2010, that might finally be my "come-back" year!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment