Sunday, June 21, 2009

Kingston to Worthing - route info


From Mark: Thanks to all for a great day today. Here are the telemetry and the route view. The latter is a very big file, even after I compressed it. Blogger will take it, but I leave it to you to decide how you will handle it. The picture has been done in a bit of a rush - I'll do a fancier one when I've got time. '1' is the start and '2' is the finish

The stats from my program were 45.35 miles, 02:29:54 (Frank gave me 53, I think), rolling average 18,21, climb 1482.5 ft, maximum gradient 6.9% and 2154 calories.

Our mileage on the day was 109.93 - a very nice ride home in the sunshine.


Lisa's course profile from the pulse meter.

Spot where the traffic lights are at West Grinstead on both of the profiles!


Hmm, Mark's course map hasn't come out very well here, tomorrow I will put the original bigger image online somewhere else and link to it. Tonight: it has been a long day and I am struggling to keep my eyes open. Night, night.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment