Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Next Committee Meeting

Next Committee Meeting to be Friday November 20th 2009 provisionally at Brian's in Ewell.

Can everyone make a 7pm start?
as I think we have a few extra things to discuss.
Let me know if you can't and we can either start without you or I can let everyone else know that it won't be 7pm!

Can all the officers either bring their AGM reports or - preferably - have emailed them to me by then...

We have a long list of club event results to skim through, which I will try to get written down before the meeting, to save time.
There is at least one proposition for the AGM in the works at the moment.
There will be the CTT National agenda to discuss.
There are at least two recent applicants and possibly another one or two who have not been rubber stamped yet - must check!
Club Dinner 2010.

And no doubt some other stuff too.

No comments:

Post a Comment