Sunday, January 27, 2013

VTTA Surrey/Sussex Lunch

 J
Jake won the 3 distance women's trophy for second year on the trot but due to skiing commitment was not able to receive the trophy so I brought it home for her, seen here between Barbara's pussy and my raffle prize of a small bottle of Proseco & Chocolates

Ray also received a certificate for new National 25 mile TT record for 86 yrs old of 1hr. 6min. ??secs. Don't ask me why the fat man is in the picture but I seem to be getting more like Philip B every day! Ray had to leave the lunch before the raffle was drawn to attend his brothers 90th Birthday party.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. That cat has got the measure of you, MM!

    The Southern Counties have much bigger trophies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa I think you are right like Barbara her cat always looks suspicious of me! Good to see you are still very observant.

    ReplyDelete