Sunday, June 07, 2015

Wiggo's Hour Record Attempt

Come on then, what's he going to do?

Nearest to the mark gets a bottle of plonk from me.

So Dowsett's mark is 52.937kms.
Boardman's record 56.375kms

I think he's been talking about putting the distance out of sight for some time, so maybe he's targeting the Boardman mark, but apparently he's been training at 16.9 second laps.
Anyway, all this detailed analysis, plus sticking my finger in the air, plus adding a bit for a wild guess gives my prediction at:

53.863kms

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi all, Wheezy sorry I missed your call for a bet but I went to the "DERBY" Saturday with Daniel Arthur Epsom CC for his open top bus Stag Day and came home worse for wear and did not open my computer to rise to the challenge.
    Son Tim had a ticket for Wiggo along with Paul Bishop and they said the atmosphere was Electric and observed that Sir Bradley was visibly tiring towards the end but never the less smashed the record. Well done Jen for getting so close and deservedly winning, though I thought that it was Simon M that got closest? Clearly not!
    See you all at the Championship & Open!
    MHM

    ReplyDelete