Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Frank is Back

Hi all it was great to see Frank is back on his bike - amazing and he is truly that! Due to his fitness and a very remarkable man he was out on his bike today with the CTC MWW at Ellery Hall Teddington and he rode there on his bike  to greet along with Ron and Doreen, Ray Dare and all his CTC mates. Judy also made it on her bike and thanks to Ron Pat Mathews and others went to lunch. Pat phoned me this evening to say thank you for the cake etc which it was my pleasure to provide to celebrate my B'Day on 29 Oct., a memorable date as it was 4 years ago when a former KPRC club member Allen Roodenburgh passed away!
Its unlike me but I do not have a photo to show but Frank who has been without a computer for some time told me that the KPRC AGM will be on first Wednesday of December and he will put out a notification to this effect. So put it in your diary and do try to attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment